As a volunteer-based organization, it’s our volunteers that make our work possible and so we’re committed to training, empowering and caring for our volunteers.
Most of our volunteers are members of bereaved families who have first-hand experience of what it’s like to lose a child. Their loss has opened their hearts to greater compassion and service, and their love and remembering of their child has inspired them to “give back” by serving other families who are dealing with the very difficult experience of the death of a child at any age.
This page shares our Guiding Principles of Volunteerism; to give you a sense of our focus and our values, to help you decide whether you’d like to volunteer with the MISS Foundation. Give it a read and if you’d like to apply to volunteer, then fill out this application form and we’ll start getting to know each other and exploring the best way that you can make a contribution within our organization.
- Want to host a local Kindness Walk?
- Can you help fundraise or educate in your area?
- Want to host a local event for Kindness Project Day?
- Interested in arranging for local restaurants or business to sponsor MISS Foundation?
- Interested in walking 100 miles in honor of a child you love who died?
- Want to know how you can help with local, state, or federal legislation?
- Want to become part of one of our committees?
- Want to arrange for a group of co-workers to fundraise or give via United Way to MISS Foundation?
Please share your ideas and interest! Contact the MISS Foundation.
The Volunteer Links section of our site is password-protected for privacy purposes and is accessible only to official MISS Volunteers. The button link below will take you to our main Volunteer Links page, where you can log in and access your Volunteer information.
If you’re a MISS Volunteer and don’t recall your password, please email us at email@example.com.
If you are not a MISS volunteer but would like to become one, please fill out the application above.