Clinical Social worker for Tohono O’odham Nation Healthcare;
- Provide clinical and medical social work services to identified individuals and families that require
behavioral, medical social work support and referral to other resources.
- Provide assessment, diagnosis and treatment of mental health disorders.
- Perform initial screening to determine appropriateness for services.
- Provide biopsychosocial needs assessment in the hospital inpatient setting in the context of multidisciplinary discharge planning.
- Provide crisis intervention, stabilization and referral as needed in outpatient and emergency room settings.
- Serve as a client advocate referral and information resource; referring hospital and clinic beneficiaries to
other agencies and resources as needed.
- Evaluate individual client progress to ensure ongoing improvement and participation in care.
- Develop and maintains ongoing working relationships with representatives from tribal, local, state, health
and welfare agencies and organizations.