MISS Support Group— Los Alamos and Northern New Mexico
*Due to COVID restrictions, some MISS Foundation groups are not meeting in person. Please check with the group leader listed below for updates.
Offering grief support for the death of a child at any age for any reason (including miscarriage and stillbirth). Parents, grandparents, and teen or adult siblings are welcome. Meets second Thursday of every month. We’ve been meeting since 2014.
Support Group Information
Where We Meet:
- Primary Leader: Halo Golden
- Primary Phone: 505-690-3277
- Primary Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional Leader: Lauren Coupland
- On the Web: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MISSLosAlamos/
3900 Trinity Drive
Los Alamos, NM, 87544
Second Thursday of every month. We meet at Trinity on the Hill Episcopal Church in the Library (at the end of the classroom wing near the upper parking lot).
7 pm to 9 pm